Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP.net Theme BETA

shadow

Sponsor

Despain":3qbyaoen said:
I'm using it for the time being (it is incredibly slick, good job shadow) but the fixed width is annoying and I don't know if I could use it for too long. Maybe create an alternative with a fluid width?

Going to look into adding a button that changes the width, or I'll just make it a second theme. :\

I guess Lightning Strikes Twice. It gives me De Ja Vu. Are you the Seventh Son of a Sevent Son? Well, this is the Rainbow's Gold. Be Quick Or Be Dead in finishing this. So Remember Tomorrow to work on it. If you don't I'll become The Assassin and a Tail Gunner and send you to Purgatory, because you Wasted Years not doing this. But I'm Afraid To Shoot Strangers so I'll send Charlotte The Harlot to kill you in a Flash Of The Blade in Gangland because she's a Prowler. Heaven Can Wait so you'll become a ghost, The Ghost Of The Navigator, or the Phantom Of The Opera. It's a Strange World when The Wicker Man doesn't quote The Number Of The Beast All Along The Watchtower.

shadow

Sponsor

If you mean on the rmxp.net theme, it never had them. On the default theme I replaced them with something a little cleaner.

Injury

Awesome Bro

just a quick question then, since I changed it to graphite, it doesn't show members who are reading a post. Just thought that might be something you could fix or w/e

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.