Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP.net Theme BETA

shadow

Sponsor

UPDATE!

My theme based on RMXP.net is now in beta. It should be safe to use now, just expect minor cosmetic changes every now and then.

Screenshot: http://bb.xieke.com/files/dotnet6.gif

Here's how to try it out:

1. Go to the User Panel and click on Look and Layout Preferences.
2. Look at where it says Current Theme: Default, click on (Change).
3. Scroll down and click on Dotnet Beta and enjoy.

To go back to the default theme, repeat the same steps, but click on Forum or Board Default.

shadow

Sponsor

Yay! Theme is now in beta and open to everybody to see... It's no where near done, but pretty and functional enough to use now.

See first post for instructions on how to use it, and a new screenshot.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

I'm using it for the time being (it is incredibly slick, good job shadow) but the fixed width is annoying and I don't know if I could use it for too long. Maybe create an alternative with a fluid width?

btw, change the design by despain on the bottom.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.