Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbach

Hi all !!

Good news : All the bugs that we see are fixed !!!
We will make very soon a post to give you the new sources.

So you have to wait.

Edit :

We are adding new things so i think that we will release the game in a few week,
the english translation will be make in few hour and all will be release with the new sources.

If you want to know what things we are adding, tell me !!

Good day and be patient.

Edit 2 :

You can post suggestion.

Sorry for my English.
Sweet Vengeance tell me if i speak too much. ^^

Oburi

Would be nice to hear the something about the stuff youre going to add...

@Itachi: Does the server run correctly?
Btw. I've already startet with a german translation for sweet.

sbach

So the stuff in making :

A new template of the server webste is in making ^^ i make it.
The PM, the switches, and the variables (all non global one) are being insert into the player data.
The server is in rewriting for some functions and a multilanguage function is in adding.
And ........ (lots of scripts to add to have new functions)

After that we will see but we have lot of idear and we don't want to have a lot of things to do imediatly.
So that will be all for the moment.

I think that i will start adding and fixing the visual equipement but i have to find or to make graphics for it.

If you have idear tell us !!

Oburi

@sbach: Cant you just ask the creator of a VE script if u can use the graphics? Like Rataimes one?
If you credit him, I think he will allow you to use the graphics.
Would be nice if you could bind in function for fully mouse control with an on/off switch in the edits.
An a shop system ala Lineage or Ragnarok.

If anyone is able to fully translate each script and the text and comments in the scripts I am definitally using this for a game idea that I have planned as a dual project work on RPG Maker XP :smile:. Also making it able to be used on Vista, it doesn't work with Vista.

Shinn

It would be better people stop being sluggish, wanting things easily. It's too simple find a translator and do a Copy&Paste, everything you need to know to open the server is on the Guida.txt (Guide), very easy.

Downloading the VE =)

Being sluggish I wasn't meaning too I'm sorry, and I meant to say please just posted quick because I really want to try NP+ soon, due to the fact I am planning an online RPG :sad:, sorry about that.

EDIT: LOL I always manage to do that I always type a text mistake that messes up the whole message. It used to say instead of "...sorry about that.", "so about that", typo -.-

waby":b9vqie4v said:
Doesnt anyone have a netplay script that actualy works because theres loads and not one of them works.
There's this and Netplay+. Netplay+ is buggy but works. How about you fucking code one, otherwise stop whining when the guy is still making this.

Oburi

holloway":2ceipb8b said:
waby":2ceipb8b said:
Doesnt anyone have a netplay script that actualy works because theres loads and not one of them works.
There's this and Netplay+. Netplay+ is buggy but works. How about you fucking code one, otherwise stop whining when the guy is still making this.
No diaagreeing with that...

Shinn

Being sluggish I wasn't meaning too I'm sorry, and I meant to say please just posted quick because I really want to try NP+ soon, due to the fact I am planning an online RPG , sorry about that.

EDIT: LOL I always manage to do that I always type a text mistake that messes up the whole message. It used to say instead of "...sorry about that.", "so about that", typo -.-

Don't worry, the translation will be posted soon I think.

sbach

Yes i think that i can post the french and the english translated game this evening .
But i am not sure for the english one.

sbach

All bugs reported were fixed.
The client is aviable in english, italian, and french.
There is a new Pm system.
The server have ini file for languages.
And he is in italian for the moment, because i make a new web template.
If you make ini file for the server post them please.
And others tranlstations are welcome.

So i will make a post with all of that if i see Sweet Vengeance this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.