Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
alpking, don't double post, please use the "modify" button in the top right of each of your posts, or the small eraser and paper icon in the bottom right.
Anyway, I can't seem to understand how this works. Ahh well, back to single player for me!

Movement is too slow.
Visual Equipment need resource(Ä°t is not a bug xD)
And
ABS Is bad or old.Change abs please.

Could someone please provide a detailed and easy to understand guide
how to get all this to work? I have no clue how to set up web servers
and such, but would really like to give this a try.

A guide for dummies, in other words.

If I was still into Netplay Plus I would have teared you down Sweet w/e. But I'm not. It seems, going over the code, that you only changed some parts. I thought you created a new Netplay, but this just a build-on on our protocol, widgets window system and even graphics.

Such a pitty that people still try to claim other work as their own (only 2 systems are noted as ours), so you are no better then peguin world. Especially the name is freakingly misleading. Did you made a version 1?

Now going trought he code... YOU EVEN LEFT OUR ERROR IN AND OUR COMMENTED CODE...

Really, I'd have teared you apart...

So this is some Internet-Play Game but it using a RMXP Engine, and idk if I can work this, too lazy,
I like things simple  :wink:, it looks good but I dont think I'll get into to it soon

Oburi

If I was still into Netplay Plus I would have teared you down Sweet w/e. But I'm not. It seems, going over the code, that you only changed some parts. I thought you created a new Netplay, but this just a build-on on our protocol, widgets window system and even graphics.

Such a pitty that people still try to claim other work as their own (only 2 systems are noted as ours), so you are no better then peguin world. Especially the name is freakingly misleading. Did you made a version 1?

Now going trought he code... YOU EVEN LEFT OUR ERROR IN AND OUR COMMENTED CODE...

Really, I'd have teared you apart...

Hard words, but he is right in the points.
I think he should credit the NP+ Team fully for their stuff.
But I'am glad that someone is working on it again.
It was a pitty that the NP+ team has give up the good work.

But I've got one question:
How can I change the opacity for the loginscreen buttons and textfields to 0?

Tested it out, found one bad thing... When I enter into another map and get up to level 4, I log off and when I log back into my character, it's back at the starter map at level one...Is there a fix for that or did I miss something?

Sweet Vengeance":37oxw4y4 said:
Hi all, I'm Sweet Vengeance, i don't speak english, so i translate with google translate.

ITALIAN:
Ciao a tutti, sono Sweet Vengeance, il creatore di Net Rmxp Online 2.0. Sono spiacente per aver saltato qualcuno nei credits e vi prometto di aggiungervi tutti. Se ho saltato qualcuno, potete scrivere qui oppure mandarmi un PM, sarete subito aggiunti  :thumb:
Volevo sapere se qualcuno di voi vorrebbe aiutarmi nel fare una traduzione in inglese di Net Rmxp Online. Se qualcuno è interessato, mi faccia sapere ^^

ENGLISH
Hello everyone, I'm Sweet Vengeance, the creator of Net Rmxp Online 2.0. I am sorry to have missed someone in the credits and I promise to add you all. If I missed someone, you can write here or send me a PM, will be immediately added :thumb:
I wanted to know if any of you would like to help me to translate to English Net Rmxp Online. If someone is interested, let me know ^^
You're lucky google translator is at least descent for your language.

sbach

Hi all !

I am actullay fixing the bugs with Sweet Vengeance.
I make the translation in french and i will do it in english soon ( maybe this week end ).

We are fixing the swichtes and variables and the problem of the map is fixed.
And i think that Sweet Vengeance will release the game after having fixed the server and the game.
But there is a lot of things to add in the script to make a complete game.

And i will translate the server too if Sweet Veangeance want me to do it.

That's all.

sbach

The global switches are fixed.
And i am looking for the problem with the variables.
If someone have bugs tell us !!

This is pretty good, it works well... only thing is that its not english.. yet.. so i guess i have to wait till the english one is downloadable, anyway good job on this  :thumb:

Itachi

its hanging when i click on the first und second button.

mhh i can translate it into german but first you must translate it to english^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.