Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE

Princess Amy":3ffebu05 said:
You have my duvet.
The exact one?

Please tell me where I can buy more I love it so much.

Oh how it exacts its tetrad of blues.

Also this house is more or less my Dream home from years back, in fact... I foreshadow the Kitchen sort of.
DKlZQWW.png

Except it wasn't foreshadowed I just got lucky enough to get the house of my dreams.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

20140727_184646-1_zps1tmjwfmn.jpg

I wish I could landscape and do yard work like that. 100% credit goes to my spouse. Oh, the house is back there somewhere. Unfortunately it's haunted now... That's 100% my fault. (Give yourself existence I said to an evil picture). I hope that doesn't affect property value.. LOL.

Also I know what type of people I'm dealing with here, so I must say this:

The reinforced steel bars are all over my house because I have to keep losers/morons out, not because I'm insecure. (you guys tend to throw around incorrect assumptions about me)

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

Actually I posted it in PWOYM about 3 months ago, and to be honest you should be honored I showed that much. You're not seeing more than that, sorry. (On the right there's just 2 more windows and a carport. You're not missing anything really.)

Honestly, I don't enjoy sharing anything personally photographic on the internet. Great for my ego, but bad for security/identity reasons. It's why I don't have a Facebook.

So I'm moving into my own place in the february of 2016, and it will be quite awesome. It'll be a King Studio for students in the city, or will be once one of my employees moves over, I took some shots of that.
Zp5YpNS.jpg
rXuulz6.jpg

UrNbiAv.jpg
XuusMpW.jpg

Until that's all sorted though, here's my single room in a 5 room thingy.
cEy1P0x.jpg
AZWZPBb.jpg

Rents gonna be costly to afford on my own, but it'll be worth it.

Hybrida":psk2s20z said:
The reinforced steel bars are all over my house because I have to keep losers/morons out, not because I'm insecure. (you guys tend to throw around incorrect assumptions about me)
In our defence you make it very easy becuase you always feel the need to clarify the real deal instead of not giving a damn, lel.

Makes you sound insecure. It was even in pink text this time! For whatever reason. :0

ANYWAY I DIDN'T POST JUST TO SASS YOU. (though that certainly factored into it, but shh...)

I'm moving in a few days into THAH BIG CITY, like right into the heart of it, I'll have photos of that later, right now since the place I'm moving is prefurnished I had to get rid of all of my big furniture now my room looks like a neet's hovel.
ZJ5xQKo.jpg

the neet life of Jack n' Bizzy.

Jason

Awesome Bro

I once went onto the eighth floor of a building, looked out of the window, and it was way too high, couldn't live that high... you're over four times higher than that. NOPE.

Riding High above the world, ascended and pure.

Sky Garden is 4 floors above mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuFxfE8qz2s
I fucking love this place.

That place was too expensive though, so now I'm living in a cozy student apartment at Kangaroo Point.
vkuamIq.jpg
O37G5f9.jpg

ke4VMbA.jpg

This should be the last time I move for quite a while, hopefully!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.