Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE

I just went on to google maps and found my house.
It is beautiful!
fNqPk80.png

How do you know it's my house?
54q4jjj.png

Potion":1d942npx said:
It is beautiful!
snip
snop
Ahahaha jesus bro your house looks like shit. Though it'd probably look a hundred bucks better if you removed those filth-bearing dumpsters from out the front.

Speaking of houses, guess who has a sweet new crib?
jkX1xh7.png

Yeah, that's right, I do. Amuse yourself with my vastly superior estate. Dream of living here but then remember that you cannot hope to live anywhere this awesome, only I can.
P3ZuFAi.jpg
qAXX3bS.jpg

m6bAnBK.jpg
fLWq6PR.jpg

Potion's looks decent for a British house tbf.

Here's the same stock as mine (but not my house because paranoia). Same developer and age.

t0lVGIZ.png

Also wow Google Maps makes cars look small. The 206 in Potion's and the Micra in mine make us look like a country for clown cars.

BizarreMonkey":348vheuu said:
Potion":348vheuu said:
It is beautiful!
snip
snop
Ahahaha jesus bro your house looks like shit. Though it'd probably look a hundred bucks better if you removed those filth-bearing dumpsters from out the front.
To be fair to you Monkey. My house is shit ;)
Everyone living in it hates it :P
But that skip isn't there anymore (The picture is ungodly old) and neither is the pink car.
It's a council house cause we're poor as fuck and can't afford to move out on a whim :P
but seriously, when I leave this godforsaken place, I'll post pics of my new place. Maybe inside shots too!

Jason":348vheuu said:
... Atleast his is actually a house, yours is a shitty bungalow because it's only one floor... BOOM.
He most likely pays more for that than we do for this...

I don't really approve of his comment since y'know, this is the house I've grown up in, but it's true, and I'm not gunna get butthurt over it since it's on the shitty end of town. We don't own it, and to be honest, I'd rather be somewhere else.
Melanii":348vheuu said:
I like Potion's house. C:

I think you guys have seen mine and Star's house because we made a thread when we moved! C:
I haven't seen it :P Post post post!

Jason":1tu17et5 said:
BizarreMonkey":1tu17et5 said:
Ahahaha jesus bro your house looks like shit.

... Atleast his is actually a house, yours is a shitty bungalow because it's only one floor... BOOM.
I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a respectable retort or you actually wanted really hard to fail at something.

I'll regard your effort as a token one regardless.

@Potion: No offence meant, I'm sure the house is great in the inside, just that shot (which as you said is fairly old) is really bad for presentation.

Jason":1cyquwn5 said:
You clearly don't know me well enough :wink:
Yes, a brilliant observation, considering we've had at most 2 encounters in the past and I probably forgot you were the same guy back then that you are now.

I should definitely know instantly every new guy I meet from the inside out like the Omniscient Oracle that I am.

Whatever could I be doing wrong? Maybe it's being human and having this fabled Human condition that allows me to forget about those who seem bland and uninteresting whenever they speak.

Yes, that's probably it. It's not that I don't know you, you're just bland and uninteresting, see? I solved both of our dilemmas!

Jason

Awesome Bro

Nah man don't think that's it, lol... anyways shush, this is about houses! :worf:

... I'd post mine but I'm either waiting for google to update it to look as pretty as it does now (Never gonna' happen, the picture on google is like SO old, atleast 6-7 years!), or I'll go outside and take one myself, but then my neighbours will be like "Dafuq is Jason doing? o.O"... and it requires effort, lol.

Jason":3gsf8871 said:
Nah man don't think that's it, lol... anyways shush, this is about houses!
Woe is me.

Jason":3gsf8871 said:
... I'd post mine but I'm either waiting for google to update it to look as pretty as it does now (Never gonna' happen, the picture on google is like SO old, atleast 6-7 years!), or I'll go outside and take one myself, but then my neighbours will be like "Dafuq is Jason doing? o.O"... and it requires effort, lol.
You should take a picture, I know leaving the Nerdpit is difficult, but hey I did it! (okay actually no I didn't I took the shot my real estate had up on Gumtree and used that.)

Jason

Awesome Bro

To be fair that's probably the better thing to do since it'd mean it's more up to date, I mean, have you checked it out on google? Chances are it'll look completely different.

... And this isn't a nerdpit, it's the Lucid Lair of Captain Tie Dye... but nobody here (Except Potion) knows who he is... yet.

Jason":xmxddzvf said:
To be fair that's probably the better thing to do since it'd mean it's more up to date, I mean, have you checked it out on google? Chances are it'll look completely different.
I don't wanna have to open google! >:O

Jason":xmxddzvf said:
... And this isn't a nerdpit, it's the Lucid Lair of Captain Tie Dye... but nobody here (Except Potion) knows who he is... yet.
Blimey, and you call me queer.

Apparently Google has a lot of trouble stitching images together. I'm shocked they do as well as they do, considering it's an automated process.

House.png

Welcome to stereotypical suburbia in Southern California. Yes, those shutters on the exterior are fake. No, I have no idea why they're there. Nor do I know why Google's auto-filter decided to take out the cover for our water meter. Obviously, it thought the meter needed to be protected from prying eyes. I just wish I knew why.

Glitchfinder":arb1cdkz said:
BizzarreMonkey, why do you bear such hatred for your hardwood floors? That chair will destroy it, as will that desk.
I love my hardwood floors, my chair wheels aren't abrasive enough to cut through the laminated shiny surface and the desk has rubber stoppers underneath it.

If the chair does start doing damage I'll put the rug under it, but so far nothing has happened.

Also your house is really nice.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.