Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

pokemon

What pokemon are the best to defeat the viridian gym pokemon leaders in pokemon stadium for nintendo 64? I'm playing pokemon stadium & I'm in the gym leader castle. I'm up to the to the last set of leaders & I can't beat them. Any suggestions on which pokemon should I choose to beat the veridian gym leaders?

First, I would like to mention that if you go into your user settings, you can add a signature to your profile so you don't need to manually paste that info in.

Anyway, I just pulled out a copy of the old guide that someone threw my way, and the recommended team is as follows: (This is a rental team)

Kangaskhan, Gengar, Electrode, Dragonair, Alakazam, and Starmie.

Now, I'm not going to go into incredible detail on what the guide says, since I assume there are scans floating around, but that's the team it recommended.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.