Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Platform Mode Beta Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Arbiter, since we can't download it from the main post (Brings us to the download manager which now appears as watch it, slick!) =P

Zelos

I cannot jump and run in the updated script from Arbiter. I tried different key maps, but it doesn't seem to work.

I still have the old version so i cannot help---But I still need help with what variables control your height or something so i can make a realistic spring

phlee

this script is actually slowing the player's speed(or the frame rate, i am not sure)
on other maps that are not included in the platformer's map ID..
the lag gets more significant if theres more events on the map..
this wont happen if i take the script off

is there anyway to fix this..?
or make this script to do absolutely nothing unless the player is in the listed map_id?

is there a chance to bring you to script this for fOetz! Pixelmovement???    ^^

because i´ve ony that 100% Metroid Engine.. and it´s extreme hard to rescript it to a Castlevania one XD

With the new version, sometimes when you jump, you die when you touch the ground, so, is there a way to disable the auto die at falling, like in the first version?
Pretty pleeeeaasee... I need it really bad.

anshin

hi..:D and thanks for the script, but, i have problems with it, I have an error message :cry: saying:

Script"Platform Mode Script" line 770:TypeError Ocurred
nil can't be coerced into Fixnum

someone help me please..i really want that script..
PD: In the demo...it works..
Edit: I know now that is an uncompatible issue but are no..what script is interfering..:S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.