Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Planned Downtime

The Forums don't really lag as much anymore. Glad the guys at slacked are resolving the problem.

But hey, glad the update was a success.

Would the fact that I can't upload anything to the download manager have anything to do with this? I have awexome timing if I decided to join/upload stuff after an upgrade.

ccoa;264634 said:
You've uploaded two files successfully. They must be approved before people can see them.

No, I know that. I uploaded the same file 7 times before, because when I submitted it, I got a 404 error, and figured it didn't go through. I figured it out that it DID go through, AFTER I posted here. Still, there's an error there, since it doesn't load the page and just goes to a 404 (In Firefox, it doesn't even load the page, and just hangs there).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.