Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Planned Downtime

ccoa

There will be some short downtime on Sunday, August 19th while we upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin. It shouldn't be any longer than an hour or two and will probably be around 7 or 8am MST (GMT - 7). I do not anticipate this breaking any of the board plugins.

Anonymous

before anyone asks, the fact that .org has been down pretty much all of today apparently has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with vB being updated, there will still be downtime, so on, so forth.

also yay updates. let us hope things don't die.

ccoa

All done. Please report bugs here, not in a seperate thread.

I apologize for how long it took, the backup of the forums took much longer than I thought it would.

The quick reply window is much shorter as you can see here.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4448/quickreplyuu2.png[/img]

Untra

Sponsor

Raz, you can try switching to a different browser. That may fix the problem.

I think when the site gets fully working again, everything should return to normal, so it may just go away when everything is 100% again. If it doesn't, then I don't know what the problem would be.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.