Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[On hold indefinitely] Full 3D in RMXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH!!!!
Oh no!!!
Someone! Anyone!!

HELP THIS MAN OUT!

Have you tried asking anyone at another forum maybe?
Perhaps, where there are a lot of smart people like you?

I am going to finish it, I've asked glitch finder to help me make some demo scenes for it once I finish the API. It will just be a couple weeks before I start working on it again.

Hey Demo, did I ever send you the models, or was it just the pictures? I still have em if you want em...

will try to do a few more, sorry I've been out of it lately. Just got married, moved, changed job status, etc...kinda busy lol

At the moment it's on hold. I'm pissed that so many people decrypted it after I asked them not to. I'm working on some other things now until I decide what to do with this one.

DemonFire, Despite it being on hold I think you should reconsider. I would LOVE to be a beta tester on your encrypted 3D demo! I don't want to see this as a dead project. So what if a few people decrypted your project? You created it, therefore, that gives you the automatic right to tell people they have copyright infringed your program, and they can get in alot of trouble for it.

Hey Demo I found someone else doing 3D in RMXP. I think I'm just going to give him the models and work with him. It sucks to have to give up on this project with you but hey I can't sit around forever waiting for you to make up your mind. =(

Nah, I mean, the main reason I did it was to see if I could. I was going to continue it, but most of the people decrypted it when I asked them not to, so I don't really have an interest in finishing this. I learned what I needed to learn from it, so I am happy with it as is :P

arev

Sponsor

What about the promisses to the community? Forgot about them? ; )
Anyway, for anyone who wants to make a 3D game - check out Unity3D engine. It's more complex than RM an probably will require a help of a scripter, but the possibilities are near endless.

DeM0nFiRe":24hqedpy said:
Nah, I mean, the main reason I did it was to see if I could. I was going to continue it, but most of the people decrypted it when I asked them not to, so I don't really have an interest in finishing this. I learned what I needed to learn from it, so I am happy with it as is :P

So...it was really just all about you, then? that's pretty sick IMO...

I didn't do all the work I did just so you could "be happy with it as it is"

if you don't want people decrypting it then don't post demos...find people in the real world you trust and have them do the beta testing. Simple solution.

Ahahaha, that's pretty funny. Obviously my asking you to do art wasn't just to see if I could ask you to do art, use some common sense. By the time I started asking for help, then I had switched to trying to make it useful for others. Then those people started decrypting it, so I have no reason to finish it. Like I said, it's not about the fact that people saw the code, it's about the fact that people decrypted it when I clearly didn't want it decrypted. If people can't do me that courtesy, why should I do them any favors? I've got a lot of other things to be working on, and I'm not gonna waste my time on something that isn't going to help me in any way at all when the only people it will help can't give me any common courtesies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.