Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

no-one has to die. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Awesome Bro

So I finally decided to play this, y'know, with all the praise it's getting... it's actually really great!

Struggling on some parts lol, but yeah, it's brilliant, I can definitely see why it's getting so much praise.

Jason

Awesome Bro

It doesn't matter now, figured it out, lol, just to get all the endings now... think it's because I'm tired lol, y'know living off less than 2 hours sleep is pretty bad apparently.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well I just finished it... wow!

The "Visitor" is actually the conscience of Chris' mother, right?" If not, can you tell me? I'm interested and would love to know :eek::

Glad you enjoyed it!

Lots of people have been asking that, but I don't quite get it. That'd be a pretty shitty mother, killing her kid/letting her run away to another universe to find her when she's right there. It's interesting, though!

Jason

Awesome Bro

It's the bird thingy thingy whatever the birds were, with the phrase saying SAVE CHRISTINA! :shades:

... Not sure why I thought it was the Visitor, I thought it was just y'know... a visitor from a different universe, her conscience came back as a different body or something, because she knew there was a way to save everyone?

OH GOD I DON'T KNOW NOW!

Surely you know! TELL ME!

Jason

Awesome Bro

NOTHING WILL ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BRAIN?! IT WAS ME ON THE TABLE, YOU CUT MY BRAIN OUT AND FUCKED IT, YOU BLEW IT THEN FUCKED IT, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I NEED TO KNOW, GIVE ME THE ANSWER!

Seriously, you should make this for iOS and Android and sell it, it's honestly brilliant and could make you a fair bit of money!

After years of visiting HBGames, this must be the most successful "game" ever made by a member of HBGames.

Can't say you don't deserve it, either.

Although the writing can be improved, it feels a little too... amateurish, ya know?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Was in a group chat ealier today with with 12 other people, conference call ofcourse, so many faces would scare me... and I recommended them to play this game...

So yeah, 12 extra players.

:shades:

@friend- thanks! I definitely agree, there was a lot more love I wanted to put into the writing, but I only had a month.

@Jason- solid effort! do you know what any of them thought of it?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well 5 of them went offline while we were still talking, but the other 7 thought it was brilliant. I'll see if the other 5 bothered with it the next time they come online.

Finally got to play this on another computer. Brilliant idea and some really unique gameplay. I still keep having to restart levels though, I'm not intuitive enough.

The title is a little cruel :wink:

Thanks! Sorry it was so hard for you to get working, there are a lot of people having issues getting it to load and I don't know why! The title's not so cruel when you're done...

regi

Sponsor

Just found this advertised by my college's Game Creation Society. Apparently an artist from our club drew the art for your game :!: small world.

I'll definitely give this a try when I have time and let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.