Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

NMS3 - Neo Message System 3.0 Beta

Also, when you set a big face to the right side, and when using offset, the Left-Right offset is not correct.  I have a window skin that is a bit thicker then the normal skin, so I used the offsets:
Code:
 FACE_X_PLUS = 4 # Move Face Horizontally (Left: -, Right: +)
  FACE_Y_PLUS = -4 # Move Face Vertically (Up: -, Down: +)
Now, this offsets fine if the face is on the left side, but when its on the right side, instead of subtracting 4 from the X value (like it should, to offset it 4) it adds 4 the same as the left side adding 4, which makes it appear in an incorrect position.

first of all this may seem a bit nubish but I need to know how insert an image in this message thingy because I got a problem with your demo script and I need to show you the message I get through and image!
edit:nevermind all I had to do was start a new game the old save file didn't work btw nice script awsome :thumb:

Ok in your script for the demo I copy it into my game(and of course I gave you credit)but see i'm trying to to turn that typing sound off with this /typ like for example: /typHi how's everyone doing/typ to turn it on and off but it doesn't work!!!Please someone reply!!!!!

oh ok i'll try it out thx :thumb:
edit:        THANK YOU!!!! it works now all along I was using / when I had to use \ thx alot I apreciate it!!!!!!!! :lol: :grin: :smile: :thumb:

I found a very interesting glitch.
If you make a sign, or any event really that has a \p[-1] (AKA popup text on it), then go into a battle, lets say, the sign says welcome to the forest, then you get into an encounter with a slime.  The battle messages will all be the size of the popup text, so to fix this currently, I have a message that says, OH NO A SLIME right before the battle, as that appears to fix it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.