Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Particle Engine

ok, i'm pretty new at this stuff... so its probably a Noob question. But i can't seem to figure out how to get the particles to be on top of an event graphic... any help?

You sir are a genius!!!
This script is every ABS maker's fantasy!
I've spent over an hour shooting fireballs in my game as if they were fireworks. LOL I could do this all day. This is just a brilliant script.

Bleg it has the same defect like all the other particle systems the particles move with the screen.
Near fantastica fixed that somehow. I am studying his script at the moment trying to figure out how.

arev

Sponsor

Before this post gets deleted for mega-fuckin'-necropost let me just tell you - No, there is no defect. There are two modes of displaying the particles - in one they move with the screen, in the other one they don't ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.