Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prexus;209070 said:
Hey? I knew all of them. What do you mean you and Erk are the only ones left?

Hm? No I mean that period of time before Erk or I showed up and started making trouble. You were there, you should know. RPG_Advocate was too. I miss all of those old forum-goers :< At least you're still around and kicking, albeit very toad like.

Well, I, for one, don't miss some of them. I didn't really like those TREG, Mimesong or DarkZero guys XD

Now where's the irony tag ?

The strange thing on those forums is, while the moderation is pretty (omni)present, the mods are chosen well enough to have me/us trust them. A delicate balance indeed.

Cheeze;208837 said:
I have a Q (Sorry if this is the wroung place to put it) But how do you become a mod?
The Management or Administration changes your status from Member to Moderator. Start a forum and try it out.

Anyway, new staff I hate all of you, especially Mac. You all make me vomit.
Panda > Staff

(Congratz everyone! Now protect us from the guppies!) ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.