Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this error

BTW like my ASCII skills... 8-)

cyro64

about the npc interactions script, how do I tell an new NPC's id? I made a new npc and I put the id when I called the script in my event "Randerson", which is the npc's name and it tells me this when i talk to him

Name Error Occurred While Running Script
uninitialized constant Interpreter::Randerson
Please help

Well does any one else under stand this
Script Window side line 15 Type error occured
no implicit conversation from nil to intiger

mawk

Sponsor

Okay, since Tiberius hasn't been here in ages, I'm going to lock this for the time being to cut down on spam. If you need help with a specific script of his, posting a topic in RGSS Support is probably a better alternative to shouting at someone's shadow -- that way you'll be addressing someone who can actually hear you.

Tiberius, if you would like this thread reopened once you return, please PM me or another mod and we'll get right to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.