Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

My Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

I dont get the ammo script and how do I change it so instesad of bullets you
have arrows(sorry im kinda a noobish at this)

kite

Ok I just got it, oh and how do you make it so it costs two items to use a skill(im trying to make a alchemist)

thank you for the help, its a very useful script

Hi Tiberius_XXVII, im having problems with your bank script (keep in mind please that im new to scripting :) ) and this error is popping up:

Script 'Window_BankItem' line 74: TypeError occurred.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer

How do I fix that?

Hey I know very little about scripting so I was just wondering how you can earn your own items? For those who don't know what I mean it's like in the herb game, fishing game and mining game. How do you get your own fish, herbs, and ores.

Also how do you raise the prices of buying accounts and creating ones?

Sorry for the bother.

Your fishing script 2 wont work. I have it installed and everything, but when I press Z it doesnt do anything. I have the legal version, just bought it :D, I have the bait, line, lure, rod, and reel, and set the tags up, but still no luck :( Help?

:huggz02: wow these are amazing! i just wanted to know , how to make a small tournament on the pong game, and also i would like to be able to make the NPC interactions so that when alll their bars are full i can get a prize, its for a quest for a town....

I have a question about the banking script.
I installed it and I've been looking on the site and through the scripts, but I can't figure out how to use the bank =\ Like how do you open it ingame at a certain event?

make a new event use script then type these in:
$scene = Scene_Account.new
for making a bank account and this for the bank:
$scene = Scene_Bank.new

'Time System"
when i try to load a game an error comes up it says:
Script 'Scen_Load' line 84:EOFError occured.

End of file reached.
This is what is on line 84:
$game_time = Marshal.load(file)

Plz Help I am Using BudsieBuds Cheat Input

Raziel Main Character Select

Raziel Chrono Trigger CMS

Raziel Actor/enemy Hp/Sp bars

MeisMe's Realistic Shop

Tibuda Item Popup

Ccoa's UMS

Your Bank&Time Scripts

CreationAsylum Fukuyuma Caterpillar

PLz Help

I think it means that savefile was made before this script was added.

Basically, it's searching for something this script adds to the savefile, which isn't there, because the script wasn't there when you saved.

Try saving again and loading that savefile, should work.

Well the thing you sed dididnt work but fixed it now just had to a line after chrono trigger cms marshaldump stuff.
I had to add:
Marshal.dump($game_time, file)

Time Script isn't working, the box won't display and I have no clue why.

Does it not work with the SDK?

EDIT: well....its not that. I dunno why it wont work =(

EDIT #2: Is there a way to display the day and time into a message box btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.