Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Kingdom Hearts II HUD (V 1.0)

A few months eh?

I'll be dead in that time. :(

Lol j/k but seems like this is being partially serious now eh? :thumb: I commend you on your skills either ways. :)

But will you please include animations if possible? Y'know thats going to be the main thing that people would probably gripe about [[me being one of them ;)]] so I figured I'd save you a headache later on down the road and give you one now.

Nah this isn't a request. You said you were modding Near's old one yes?

EDIT: Jump doesn't work? Or I'm not hitting the "H" key correctly. Lol

Curious to ask though is there a way you could possibly get the jump in this to work as it does in say Blizz's abs?

IE: You're not moving you just jump up. But if you are moving you go a little farther or whatever?

Or is this already set up?

I'm looking through them now but not seeing that [[it also doesn't help that I don't know a damn thing about scripting.  :tongue:]]

Just curious.

[off topic] can you share some light on your ABS? No point in not building up hype y'know? [/off topic]

Oh and I found another small problem. '_stand' only seems to work if you're moving?

[offtopic]Sorry, it won't be for the community. That will just be for a project I have in mind. I just want the community to give feedback and ideas on it. You all get to be my battle testers, as you all know better than anyone. :)

Not trying to hype it up. Just spamming this thread (its mine to spam) and sharing that I do more than making scripts people see. lol I will say, just think of the most bad-assed ABS (sarcasm, but hopefully not). Its basically a button masher, but very tactical. Not so much magic oriented, but more, button combinations. But I don't want to share too much.[/offtopic]

Ok. I will check into these. Like I said, it was unofficial. I barely spent an hour coding it, and tested it for maybe 3 minutes, so I expected bugs to be in it. I haven't even tested the jump feature, or stand.

Maybe I only don't share all of my scripts and have other projects I work on. I script commercially for people who are doing more than a project that will never be finished, so spend your time to do my request, which will never be put to use. I am starting to look beyond the make a "empty" script that anyone can throw into a project. I am more into developing systems that function and run together vs. just being compatible. I am not forgetting to script for the community. I put several hours a day into the support topics, quite a few hours into the SDK/MACL, plus developing my own game, and commit hours a week into the new scripts for the community. I don't usually release single scripts. I release a bundle. My last test bed update had what, 20 new scripts? Keeping 120 scripts out updated and converted into VX is a lot of time consuming work. :tongue:

Seph I Know This Is Off Topic But Could You Please Teach Me A Bit Sbout Scripting im really impressed with your work and i want to make some incredible scripts too.
Could You Please Take It To Mind?

SephirothSpawn":15gpcbnm said:
[offtopic]Sorry, it won't be for the community. That will just be for a project I have in mind. I just want the community to give feedback and ideas on it. You all get to be my battle testers, as you all know better than anyone. :)

Not trying to hype it up. Just spamming this thread (its mine to spam) and sharing that I do more than making scripts people see. lol I will say, just think of the most bad-assed ABS (sarcasm, but hopefully not). Its basically a button masher, but very tactical. Not so much magic oriented, but more, button combinations. But I don't want to share too much.[/offtopic]

Ok. I will check into these. Like I said, it was unofficial. I barely spent an hour coding it, and tested it for maybe 3 minutes, so I expected bugs to be in it. I haven't even tested the jump feature, or stand.

Hahahaha.
But what would be the most bad-assed ABS?

Hrmmm?

Its a toss up between oblivion or GTA. If those are even considered ABS'? I don't know.

But oh wow. well just gotta wait and see when you do decide to release info on it. [\off topic]

Anyways no rush. Do what you have to do to get things done. The community will always be here [[unless something serious were to happen to the main server]] so yeah we all should generally have life's and other things to do so no rush, no pressure...except for the rabid fans behind you wielding weapons of great death in pursuit. But other than that when its ready its ready y'know?

Great work nonetheless :thumb:

Alright enough ass kissing.  I fear a foul wind is coming...

Lol

I'm spamming your topic. My mistake.

Anyways since I know nothing about scripting. Is there a way to make the face in the hud not so square is? I mean it seems to be drawn inside of a Rect. according to the script and I was wondering is it possible to maybe make things circular or some wacky shape like that?

You use an image file, so just alter your image file and Main_Face_Rect and Sub_Face_Rect. That's it. I made it customizable so there wouldn't be any issue with image size. :)

imjosh123":3bcufwfg said:
Sorry 4 Double Posting But I Really Dont Want this topic to die :(
So even though it's not my topic umm..... "Bump"

You didn't even double post. :/

Anyways just wait it out. He'll either get to it or not.

All you can do really is wait...

I promise I will get to it eventually. Bumping isn't going to speed me along any. I have a list of things to do and this is on there.

So no more bumps. If you have something important to say or ask, then you can post. Just don't bump the thread.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.