Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guardian Angel

So this is your other project that you'll be working on :) It's so cool. I love the characters and the game already. I watched the first video on your youtube channel. And it's great! I enjoy the dialogue a lot! I believe I will be following this :)

Eventing_Guy

Awesome Bro

LOL, well after the contest is over I hope to work on it again... But I pre-ordered VX ACE and I've been playing around with that.

I was even able to make my characters Faces with ACE, well as close as I could possibly make them with the character maker. based on what I want them to look like.

gacharacters.png

But I'm having difficulty with filling parts of the story... we'll see

Hey nice work with making the character portraits. You should put them up in the opening post, with each of the character descriptions. I'm sure you'll think of something for the story - ideas pop up when they're least expected!
Btw have you noticed that ImageShack has removed the image in your first post? It doesn't seem to like you ^^;

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.