Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Goodbyes and Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack, stop changing your name and start posting more. Be a forumtard like Vennie and me and get all up in acting professional while goofing off with sexual innuendos and you'll be popular too :thumb:

arevulopapo.
Yeah I got really confused with that big new addition to the forums that skewed everything off too at first XD

*rubs chin thoughtfully*
I see... I see indeed! I hope these staff members help support RMXP as much as they can, kupo! <3

It's good to see these new faces as mods but sad to see the old ones leave us. Later guys and welcome to all the new mods!

Thank you to all the ex-mods for their service. I'm so glad that they have found their calling and have chosen to pursue it. Welcome to all of the new mods and cheers to you. :)

I welcome The New Order, I hope you can handle it(with Des back and all that :P)

And goodbay to the old staff, be good and don't do stupid stuff.

Why would people "not be able to handle" Despain? He's actually a decent guy once you get to know him. Don't shoot the poor man down because he hates stupid people.

Rare

Atemu;322068 said:
Why would people "not be able to handle" Despain? He's actually a decent guy once you get to know him. Don't shoot the poor man down because he hates stupid people.

He hates everyone.

Rare

o noez we are all stupid and he iz dah god :(

Darn, I should have realized he is our superior. Never disrespect if you didn't live in the pre-despain era!!!! gaspgasp :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.