Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Goodbyes and Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare

I predicted all (but one) of those new moderators!

Congrats guys!! =) You will all do an excellent job~

(TREG now...all you need to do is resurrect me...please. I'm joking :P)

Eduardo;316445 said:
Congrats Everyone, hope to see this forum rise again!!!

It never fell?
Unless maybe you mean inactivity by some mods. I'll be glad to finally see Showkaizer's name not on the mod list anymore. He was a great guy, but hasn't been around forever.

Anyway, good job guys. It's nice to get this out in the open. :)

Rare

As both have agreed to contribute their skills and effort for free, Kav and Despain are becoming site staff members without forum powers. They will be working on the new RMXP.org mainsite!

Does this mean Des is working on graphics? D= I hope so. YOU BETTER BE.

Solid well I mean Rise, because from sometime I though all the Members (well not all but a handfull of respected members) leaving this site would get down...

Rare

Eduardo;316455 said:
Solid well I mean Rise, because from sometime I though all the Members (well not all but a handfull of respected members) leaving this site would get down...

I think we should try to get rid of the drama...keep the topic to welcoming the new staffies. =D It's better that way.

Sabao

Sponsor

Elias;316446 said:
I predicted all (but one) of those new moderators!
That but one would be me. :P

TREG offered the job saying Volrath and Art needed a hand, so I thought why not. With the exodus of some of the staff, someone has to pick up the slack. Lene, gels, and the rest will be a tough act to follow, but I'll try my best.

To the rest of the new mods, congratulations guys. :D

I've probably already said it, but if I haven't thanks to those who helped out in the pass who are or already have left.

As for the new mods, hey-hey, good luck and all that jazz. Hopefully we'll be able to do some good on behalf of .org here as we move past our recent troubles onto a -hopefully- brighter future.

*Cues inspirational 'closing statement' music.

Congratulations to all who just got their new positions. :) I've been around here for a pretty long while, and it's always interesting to watch which members get promoted...

Anyway, good luck to all the new mods. Hope this place stays the cool community it's always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.