Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Full Game] 'The House'

Dead content awaiting restoration.

Rare

Thank you for the suggestion, Xilef!  I was planning on doing a custom menu, but that is a very good idea.

Why have equips and status if I don't need it? :)

Rare

Check the guide posted on the main page! (=

Thanks for playing everyone.  House 2 will be complete soon, it's much better.

Trek22

Sponsor

Ha, oops, got all the way to the end and moved the char before the dialog actively freezing up the game, then when I went to restart I fucked up and saved. >.<  Don't ask, just pushed the buttons faster then my mind was thinking.  Anyway, clock was at 25 mins mainly cause it took so damn long to find the basement. 

It was probably said before but there is a game killing glitch in the crypt to where if you exit and then go back in, you cannot exit again leaving you stuck within the crypt.

Cool game though, still pretty buggy but it was fun.  I didn't connect the hidden room with the layout of the spikes so they effectively owned my ass while I mapped out the pattern through trial and error, overall it was a cool 40 mins.

Rare

Alicix":oxu7e2y2 said:
The only thing I noticed in the screen shots was "damn! the blood writing is perfect, they managed to write two letters exactly the same" lol
What can I say?  Ingenious serial killers use stencils.

What happened to House 2? I don't play horror games... but I thought I should ask, you said it was "90 percent" complete. :neutral:

Nachos

Sponsor

I didn't play... but I enyoed the feedback!

--NOW I DID.
Fuck men, I wasn't sure about my main project...now I have a new side project..yep , terror one,
I'll give credits for the idea!  :thumb:

Rare

King Red Of Pancake Town":1pf42p4h said:
What happened to House 2? I don't play horror games... but I thought I should ask, you said it was "90 percent" complete. :neutral:

I decided to reformat the entire thing since Venetia kindly accepted my request to make the main character a HK.  I think it adds much to the atmosphere of the game.

So yes, it was 90% completed, and is now technically 100% completed, but the switch from RTP sized areas to HK sizes is not complete.

Thanks for the play Renegade!

I think it's kind of scary. Then again, I am like a little 4-year-old.  I sometimes look away from my computer when I enter a new room, i fear of a ghost scaring my pants off!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.