Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Full Game] 'The House'

Dead content awaiting restoration.

mawk

Sponsor

Gurr. Miek haets horror games. But that's just because I love them so much that I scare myself like the big sissy I am.

Very well-made. It's always nice to see games made with RMXP that focus on puzzles and storytelling rather than battles and saving the princess and questing and killing the dark lord for the umpteenth time. YER AWESOME.
<thumbsup>
<teethshine>

Elias;315933 said:
Well...I promised I would release it...and here it is. 2 days ago I got bored of my main project (typical of me) and decided to make this one. Took me a whole 2 days. :) I'd appriciate it if you let me know of any bugs...or errors. Or even if I didn't credit someone that I should have. It would help a lot! Well...here you go! Enjoy.

PLAY TIME: 30-40 Minutes...depending on how smart you are. ;)

Story:

Ah, yet another one of those 'get trapped in the possessed house and escape' games. Well, you start off when David enters a house looking for his sister Lor. Little does he know...what the house has in store for him. I know,
not my most creative plot, but...this was a side project.

Characters:

David - You!
Lor - Your sister.

Screenshots:

A pleasant greeting.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/BladeCaster/THS1.png[/IMG]
What a lovely bathroom.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/BladeCaster/THS2.png[/IMG]
Gasp! Oh no! We see you too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/BladeCaster/THS3.png[/IMG]

Game Download:

Credits:

Scripts:
f0tz!baerchen - Anti Lag
ccoa - Universal Message System
The SDK Team - The SDK 2.3

Graphics:

Enterbrain
Venetia
Elias
SithJester
Zanyzora
Ccoa
Xilef

Audio:
Alexia
Elias

A tribute to Venetia:

Thank you for your wonderful interior graphics. The game would be nothing without them. Trust me, I had this entire game mapped without them and it was bad. They really are more than icing on the cake! Thanks again! :)

PS. There is a hidden easter egg in the game...kudos if you can find it!

Nice game :]

Rare

Thanks! And yeah, the puzzles were really easy and short. Sorry for that. :P

House 2 is going to have many more puzzles.

I'll work on it not being so linear as well.

Nice work. I really like these short games because I only get time to play them in spurts. Aside from a few errors that have already been mentioned I'm pretty sure, it was a good diversion. These shorter puzzle style games are really making a bigger appearance now it seems. Good work.

Awesome game :D It scared the heck out of me (I'm a hopeless coward u.uU) everytime but I love it xD
But I am stuck!!
When you're in the attic, where's the exit?? D:

I had to pick-up the paper first didn't I? u.u I feel pathethic xD
Whee!! I finished it in 33 minutes T.T I'm not good for these games xD

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.