Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[FEATURE] Participation Points

Basically it's because of:

1. Where it was posted
2. The amount of text
3. The large amount of images
4. That it's a new thread which has enough content to warrant a thread (a very short new thread would have counted against you)

I wouldn't worry too much about it, 7 is a pretty low number compared to what people had reached in those two years.

Got some trouble with the custom title part. It only "defaults" on creating a new account, thus until they "level up", existing members have no title. You level up at 50 points I think (might edit the ranks). For now we're inactive enough that I can just edit people as I see them.

Just to clarify, you get points for both creation and good discussion in each of the three categories. Game design comes under projects.

After following people's progress in all three I've tweaked the numbers used a bit, and added a few more doobries to the shawoddaywodday. Should be allocated more fairly now. I have also added a second counter, for monthly totals, but nothing is being done with this yet. (It will be soon).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.