Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FDNPC - Fatal Destiny NPC Creator (v2.2.2.0 Released)

Hehe, sorry, I haven't had the time with football, but now it is over. I shall update this within the week for you. Sorry about that, I didn't know that anyone was really that interested in this. But, that motivates me more to get it done if someone is interested in it. Sorry for the delay though.

Hey, I am really sorry about not having another release on this right now, but I plan on working on it soon, just this week has been full of work for my dad right now. I will try my best to work on this at night when I am not working for my dad. Sorry to anyone that is expecting another release, which is really soon, but I also am making the new release a full graphical interface-based program. I can give you a screen shot if you would like me to. :P

Alright, sorry for the super delay in response, but here is the main screen...tell me what you think!

2lvz3pv.jpg

mila2

:biggrin: wow impressive could u also make a option for story input so we can input the plot and side history and notes and may be even combined the characters instead of me opening my windows word to combined it i hate cuting at pasting 2 much.

Sure! I can add that to the program! I will have a notepad app add-on! Great idea! I will allow you to export the story with the character.

I am actually going to make a completely new program that has all of these new add-ons to it. I will have my website updated near the end of the week when I have a list of all of the new programs that will be all integrated into one program, RDPGen. I think that I will have a release for everyone around Christmas...if not sooner. I will most likely be selling this product because it will have TONS of uses for it, but there will be a demo version that allows you to use some of the stuff in it. I will probably only sell it for around $9.99 for the whole program. :D

I will also be running a blog spot for the development on this program. For now, you can just visit my site, and expect an update soon on my progress. I will be keeping screenshots going for it also. (The code is what will take the longest.)

Website

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.