Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FDNPC - Fatal Destiny NPC Creator (v2.2.2.0 Released)

Haha, thanks! I am so glad that I can contribute to the forum! I am glad that you like it! I wish more people would at least check this out. :D

Get a online database, and make the program connect to it to load the names from it. Make the user be able to add new names, weapon styles etc with some sort of description to the give Items so you would end up having a huge database with names from all over the world ;)

Wow, never thought of that! Great add-on for this program! But where can I get a database for that? And I will make the feature optional in case they don't have the internet. :D

I think it's a great program! Would it be possible to make something similar to this, except for locations instead of characters/npcs? Like, location name, basic descriptions of the locations, maybe even tie in the characters of the locations...

Great program idea! If you feel you would like more features in the new program, please tell me. I will start designing it ASAP. But a few things first:

Would you like it to randomize the Location name and description?

And, would you like it to be an add-on to FDNPC? Or its own app?

RadethDart":39tom59u said:
Would you like it to randomize the Location name and description?
Yes, if possible...and maybe have it so that you can select a number of locations you want generated...(check out the generators on Serendipity to see what I mean)

RadethDart":39tom59u said:
Would you like it to be an add-on to FDNPC? Or its own app?
Actually, I was thinking it could be a stand-alone add-on...like, say I just want the location name generator, I could get just that, and if I wanted to add it to the character name generator, I could also do that.

Hope this isn't too difficult...it's a really neat program you have here =)

Alright, so here is what is going on.

New Software:
FDLM - Fatal Destiny Location Maker

Features:
*Random Location Name
*Choose how many random locations pop-up
*Random Descriptions of the locations
*Stand-alone Program
*Add-on to FDNPC

New FDNPC Features:

*Allow character graphics to generate with character description - Difficulty (Hard)

Is this what you wanted me to make? Have the character generate with it? Or allow them to upload their own picture to the program to see what it looks like as they make it?

Both I guess buthow about having it so only graphics that have been put in are randomly chosen. Or maby that could be a differn't program alltogether I thainkthat that would be awesome.

Okay, sorry Darth J, but I don't think I fully understand what you are talking about.

"...having it so only graphics that have been put in are randomly chosen."
I don't think this is coming to me in the way you are thinking about it. ><

Umm ok Ill try to explane it better. You upload your own graphics into a folder or such and the Creator chooses a graphic from that folder. Then in the graphic section the grapgic that the creator has chosen appears there. is that a better explanation?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.