Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

face.. but having trouble with the eyes.. someone idea's?

Okay here are the pages from my how to draw book.
Eye Drawing Tips *This will be deleted in 2 Days so pic it up ASAP*
They are pages fron "More How to Draw Manga VOL1" and "Techniques for Drawing Female Mange Characters".
Also a reference for hair shadowing.
http://www.igotfree.com/pencil-blade/Reference.jpg[/IMG]
That should help abit. I recomend actually buying the dow to draw books if you need them. They're quite usefull.
Also a tip:
If you draw much better on paper then why not scan the pic or use a digital camera and then upload the pic on your computer. From there you could just use photoshop. Just make a new layer and retrace useing your mouse. If you have a tablet then use that.
That's what I do with my pics since i'm not use too drawing directly on the computer yet. Even with a tablet I can't get use to it.

Oh! Sorry one other thing!
Just remember that the pages i gave you don't mean you have to draw the eyes exactly like that... Use your style and you'll soon find a eye style you like. Well good luck! ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.