Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

DerVVulfman's Limit Break Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the question, but is there a way to "activate" the limit break script later in the game?
I don't want limit breaks right from the start.

Fill the AT bar values and hide the bars themselves (with the $global value) at the start of the game.

Then, empty them and reset the $global value to unhide the bars when you're ready.

I'm no longer scripting, and not providing any support for this script. it is still up on the first page to plug and play, but there will not be a new demo. Sorry. Could a moderator please lock this topic? i can't seemto find the button to do it myself. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.