Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

COMPOSERS UNITE!

moog

Sponsor

PMs have been sent! Remember guys, when you finish your remix, PLEASE PM IT TO ME. DO NOT POST IT HERE. This thread is for asking questions and discussing your song and how you are remixing it (what instruments youre using, styles, etc). DONT POST WHAT SONG YOU HAVE HERE, it is going to be a surprise!

Once all the remixes are done, and I have them all in PM, I will release them all as the first collab album of RRR and HBGames and you all will be credited :)

Thanks to everyone who is being apart of this, I hope you enjoy and dont be afraid to ask any questions :)

Already finished!

I don't really know if the term 'remix' can be applied here. What I did was taking the melody, rearranging it to fit a different rythm, and building my own track around that. I have to say though, I really butchered this track, and plunged it into a whole different style. (I hope *that person* likes it (even if it's only a bit)!).

moog

Sponsor

I sort of did that too, but I added a counter melody and a percussive beat to the already existing melody. I also GREATLY changed the style of the piece.

thanks tomas, ill get it right away. How's everyone else doing?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.