Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Comment my scrap...

Hmm... Plz comment my wip... I´m not so confident on it yet, and i know that there´re some things that could be changed, i´m just not sure on what...

Post in DA or here, you choose. I´ll reply the two. I just want some opinions on it before i go inking it. Plz read the scrap comments for more information ^^

P.S.: I just discovered that scraps in DA doesn´t have any value for the members... ^_^

Hmm... Maybe... but I´m asking in an aestethic point of view ^^ If there´s something that could make her presentation better.

At this point I really can't tell if there's anything that could be changed about the presentation as I suppose you could really go different ways with presentation when coloring it. It looks pretty good now, though.

Sure, i´ll try my best to improve the drawing when coloring... In this type of art the coloring is more important, it has a great visual impact. But i was with several doubts in the wings and in the eyes behind her (that were supposed to be like her face... xD)

Ok i think that the overal design is good. i think it would look really good if instead of just eyes you add her whole face so it will have the look your going for. Nice drawing i just love those wings. All things that have wings just make wish i had them. then i would be loneFlight lol

Keep up the good work LinkinT

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.