Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Changes to the Projects Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I think that it's more organized to me. But hey I'm just one opinion right? If it means anything at all ccoa, I think it's a positive thing.

CERU

Personally, I like it. It keeps things organized and now more projects will have a chance of being on a front page! That means more attention for our beloved projects. Also, it gives me something to work towards (moving up in subforums).

Mac

Ahhh i forgot to comment on this, i like the set out but the placement is inconvenient, i prefered this so much more where it was originally placed...this just causes confusion...but i like the idea.

Also not sure if you've moved it yet....but it would be a good idea to remove the screenshot thread and place it else where as its all by itself and took a while to find...just makes that one forum its in look rather odd.

Yeah... Speaking of which, I can't seem to find the "Feedback on PreDevelopment Projects" thread anywhere.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Still think it goes in the Project Forum, though.

Rye

No, it's not ccoa. It's in the RMXP discussion, at least from my browser.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/DestLockWood/Feedback.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.