Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Change Armour's Agility Modifier to Percentile

I need a way for Armour to change the character's agility stat by a percentage rather than by an integer. Could someone please tell me how to change the scripting to allow for this? If the process is too complex, then it would be appreciated if it could be jotted down so that I can copy and paste it (my scripting ability is little...).

Note: I only want this for the agility variable with armour--though instructions that tell me how to do the same with other variables would be appreciated.

Thanks to whoever can help me with this (I'll make certain to give proper credit).

I've discovered a method of doing this, and would thus like this thread to be deleted.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.