Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

breeze-template (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilo

Very nice Template ^^
I will use it in my new game. Its easy to sprite and looks very sweet <3
I want say more, but my english is very bad :P

Sen

yes the template is nice... but i found bigger templates a little bit better because you can add more thinks ;)

The colours are way to dark BlogDog/Sen. Look at Green Raven's charactersets and you can easily destinguish the style he wants with the breeze. They all have a darker outline which stands out.

Brighten the colours up and add some contrast and detail in both the hair and clothing so everything doesn't look flat and it should look much improved.

Edit: Thought i'd show you what i was talking about. Heres an example, you can see the changes i said to make and the end product is much better.

http://i8.tinypic.com/6eydidt.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.