Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

batman

Lol I dunno I think spiderman takes the cake. He's not rich or anything like that he has to struggle. But don't get me wrong batman is pretty cool. He just needs to be smoother with the ladies is all. Lol but so does spiderman.

I mean everytime I see him with a lady danger always calls. And then he's telling Alfred to come up with some excuse while he slips out the back. Lol but I'm sure he does get alot of the pie, because he is rich. Its just he needs to get some first then fight crime. Gotham can wait for like 1 hour while Bruce Wayne gets some.

Hmmm interesting point you make. but still I stand by my opinion. I think that he could just take a little time off and have a nice little one night stand or something like that. Honestly the city can wait for a while. Batman has needs as well.

I've seen every one of them!!! in the first one with Micheal Keton or how ever its spelled. He was always giving Catwoman the slip. Not very smooth in my book. In the one with Val Kimmer or whatever he, he wasn't that smooth with Nicole Kidman... And in the new one. He was pretty smooth, but still. You see my point. He needs more hoes. Lol j/k

Lol they didn't all suck. I really liked Batman Returns. Even if he couldn't move his head with that metal helmet or whatever it was made of but the batmobile was gay. A giant tank??? Come on people can't lose that in a highway chase. Lol anyway...Comic book batman I've never really read. I'm sorry if it isn't a manga or shonen jump then I don't touch it. Lol but maybe I should pick up a comic and see. My dad has like millions of them around the house. Lol Enjoi

That was the dumbest idea for a batmobile ever. There was only one made and Bruce Wayne wanted it in black. Come on people put two and two together and you a get the secret identity of Batman. But the movie was pretty cool. Batmoblie. NO!!!. Enjoi

REALLY?!?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!! I guess I should watch it again. I was half way asleep during it anyways. Wow. Oh well the batmobile was still gay. Lol Enjoi

In Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Batman's buggy was practically a tank... steel treads, hulking size, BFGs. He was playing for keeps.

But, if you think that's gay... hahaha... you shoulda seen the one from the 50's... practically a VWBeetle with a metal bat-face welded to the front. :lol:

Yeah, Lucius Fox in the movie MUST know the secret... but there were rumors that Gordon knew for years. C'Mon. He's a detective.

They needed a little poetic license here and there. Nice to see that his first vigalante move (in police HQ no less) DID have some problems (Batman: Year One did too).

Love the cameos by Flass (who tried to go after Gordon in the books) and Victor Zsaz (ask Azrael / AzBats).

Anyone tell I got a big collection? I can confirm that he was even engaged!

Oh... and the Schumacher movies SUCKED! Jim Carrey did try, though.

I don't get how this is a forum game. Reported. I hope nobody replies until a mod sees my report.

Edit: Excellent, it was moved. Sorry to halt discussion like that.

On the note of Batman, now, I say he's probably among my favorite fiction characters of all time. If anybody remembers from rmxp.net, for a time I had a Nightwing avatar.

I thought the live action TV Show was awesome. Sometimes when the whole Batman franchise took itself too seriously, you could always go back and watch Adam West ensue hilarity.

munin

I love Batman, I remember first reading The Killing Joke, much love to Joker..

I own all the Batman movies and I'd have to say, I also didn't like the tank in Batman Begins. And yes, Lucious did know about Batman, who the hell wouldn't?

I also didn't like George Clooney as Batman in Batman and Robin, not at all. He smiled waaaay too much (OOC anyone?). And Alicia Silverstone as Barbara/Bat girl?

My favorite aspect of Batman in general was the animated series. I love that series. Not the recent WB one, I wanted to burn that thing alive. The old one, you know what I'm talking about?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.