Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

April Fool's hacker

Anyone else suspicious of this Kre character? They happened to join yesterday and set up their account like an 'anti-Erk'.
>.>
<.<
no offence meant to Kre....if you aren't a fictional account set up to guise someone 'hacking' the forum.

ToriVerly;187500 said:
Anyone else suspicious of this Kre character? They happened to join yesterday and set up their account like an 'anti-Erk'.
>.>
<.<
no offence meant to Kre....if you aren't a fictional account set up to guise someone 'hacking' the forum.

I'm just the co-president of the Erk fanclub (check sig for details)

lol, you actually deleted the account....I was bored, it was late in the night (or early morning), and it was April 1st...what else to do? Sleep?

Erk

Female;187538 said:
Meanwhile I'm still stuck as a woman. I would like what little bit of masculinity I have back, kthanx!

Is there any more of my fun you would like to ruin? Hmm?

Hmmm...nope, I'm all set! ^^

Well, I suppose I can keep the "Is a girl." title for a day or two, though, just to keep you happy.

At least I am victorious now because Rye and I succeeded at our plan to confuse someone with our gender swap.

Kraft

Sponsor

ToriVerly;187649 said:
Seph and Trick still have their titles switched....Each is himself

For once Trickster and seph have their right avatars!

Also, Erk, when you were over here yesterday, drinking all of my beer, you forgot your lego hat here... Do you want it back?

Dude, that was an awesome prank. I had my own fun over at pokemon community. I got into a huge argument. My side was that pokemon community should change to digimon community. it was hilarious. But still, nowhere near as good as your's erk. that was friggin funny. How long did you plan that one?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.