Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

April Fool's hacker

Erk

On April Fool's, some jerk hacked the forum and made everyone have the same avatar as me, changed user titles, and more! Fortunately I used my magical administrative powers to track down this hacker right to his very house, where I gave him a stern reprimand and drank his beer. He also had some tasty potato chips, which I ate. I don't think he will be doing anything like that again, no sirree!

We apologise to anyone who was enormously inconvenienced by 20 hours of everyone having the same avatar. RMXP.org does not accept responsibility for any severe emotional scarring that may have resulted, although we will take credit for anyone who may have developed the seedlings of a sense of humour.

Erk

calling it a "change" is a bit of an exaggeration since it was up from 7 pm my time to 12 pm the next day... only 17 hours. With any luck your poor luneth can handle a few hours of silliness.

Kraft

Sponsor

Good show Erk, you drank all of his beer!

That hacker still got the last laugh...

Erk hasn't figured out how to change his own name back! ^_^

Such a devestating hacker attack...will rmxp.org ever recover? Can it recover? This day...it will be remembered. As the day when all the members of RMXP.org stood up to the hacker, under the banner of Erk. Remember this day people, remember this day. For it is that day that will shape our futures. It is the day that the world will remember. It is the day...that future generations will look at, as a reminder of hope...and a reminder of the day where their ancestors stood tall and proud, with the eye of Erk as their symbol. Remember this day, both young and old. Remember it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.