Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Adding Auto State to KCG Passive Skill, Confused on how to get it to work.

For those who used KCG Passive Skill before, you should already know that you can add stats, status effect attributes to attacks, resistances, etc. However, I was trying to reproduce the Auto State effect. This means that if you equip this passive skill, you'll have the status effect on yourself automatically. Now, this was done in KCG_ReproducedFunctions for Equipment, but I don't know how to port the Auto State feature from that to the Passive Skill ability.

Also, one other question:

What would I use for the script on the Conditional Branch to check whether or not a skill is equipped (via the KCG_SkillCPSystem)? Using a check to see if a character learned the skill returns "true" for whether or not it's equipped on the character.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.