Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A life ahead...

kip

A life ahead...

Type: RMXP Comic / Episode
Theme:Life, Society, Adverage day, Romance

Story: Chris a wheelchair guy has a heart desease in order that the memories of his 23 years old long life to not be forgotten he decides to tell it in a way that it will never be forgotten.

What exactly is it?
Basicly it's the story of my life. At first i'm going to concentrate more on the comic version than on the episode. A episode will sumerise about a big chunk of the comic in a 15min timeframe. This is not meant to get popular it's just a oath for my friends.

Zoom

I posted before about how saying "Wheelchair Guy" was like calling the dark knight "Batmobile Man" as people are more than their means of conveyance. However, you seem to like it so what the heck.

A game too? Cool. From what I saw of the comic preview and everything so far it looks interesting, I can't wait for more progress on this (either comic or game.) Good luck :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.