Everything is possible, sadly, there are very few who realize the possibilities.
This is where the Menagerie differs.
Menagerie is a turn-based RPG with a heavy emphasis on crafting and character building.
- Incredibly fun gathering system where you can tear a map apart for resources.
- Interesting and surprisingly deep crafting system which allows you to craft any item in the game, so long as you have the materials and the required codex.
- A crew of flawed funny characters with endearing traits, strengths and weaknesses.
- The game is loaded with optional content and easter eggs from start to finish, including a 7 hour long side campaign that starts shortly before the final boss.
- Taking place primarily on Nadine and Galaxia, the game world opens up immensely in Episode 3: Insurgency
- An immensely thrilling action-packed story taking you on a grand quest to save the universe from Galaxion Authority and whatever emerges in the fires of such an insurgency.
- Highly engaging turn-based combat with a heavy emphasis on strategy and knowing when to use what.
- Several intense and fun minigames to break up the RPG a little.
- I could go on but I think you've probably been impressed already, best I leave some surprises~
Please enjoy this enrapturing brief provided by Tac Talismina so that I can gush about her amazing voice actor in turn, thank you!