Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

You've Been Fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alphaao":2t0gopu6 said:
You may be. And only two people catch thrown hand grenades and survive. They are Rambo and Chuck Norris.

You know, as I sit here programing this first real attempt at a game, I was just thinking I did need a geek type boss. I believe I found it.

admin.gif

^ the fact I still have this badge is really giving you goobers diaper rash, innt?

Hey, I'm a gamer and a computer techie, so in essence that would make me a geek. Of course, I have en exception on two levels. One, I accept it and two, I have confidence in myself that if the geeks like me weren't around, none of this would even be possible.

Dude, is it just me, or does Twatter think he is really in control? He really does have the mindset of a preschooler. And if this is for revenge, couldn't you just IP ban the people who made fun of you? It seems a better approach to me.

And why should I read a book Twatter? I hate reading, it's tedious and only helpful in school.

Near":11cnigih said:
Dude, is it just me, or does Twatter think he is really in control? He really does have teh mindset of a preschooler. And if this is for revenge, couldn't you just IP ban teh people who made fun of you? It seems a better approach to me.

And why should I read a book Twatter? I hate reading, it's tedious and only helpful in school.

Ever see little kids with attitude problems? Its much the same thing. Their distorted view of the world, and what is actually reality, are two very different things. It's sad, but true.

Oh a side note, their are a lot of good books out there. "Polar shift" comes to mind. A bit heavy on the science, but still a good read.

ДГъíтÉГ":8q06xt17 said:
Hatter, why do you hide behind mannerisms? I mean I can understand someone who is pretty new to teh internet acting tough so they don't show their true selves, but you?

It's Usenet slang you doorknob, which is largely based on teh fuckups of idiots liak yourself, they're adopted into teh lexicon in order to forever remember their stupidity and to make sure that everyone else does as well. Everytime they see someone use it liak that, well, it just drives teh lil fuckers like you nuts. LOL
*nods*

Acting all tough to a community that pretty much has you beat is pretty lame in my opinion, but all you can do is make it out that you're on top, blah blah and so on.
Oh you think you have got *me* beat, d'ya? Who still has teh admin badge 'round here, hummm? And you don't know why? Yeah it's funny how you don't know why. I'll give ya a free cl00 here...you see when kids liak you try to attack people, you use YOURSELF as teh basis of comparison, in other words you use what would bother *YOU* and then just hope it's teh same thing that would bother your opponent, rather than actually taking teh time to really examine your opponent and making attacks using THEM as teh basis of comparison. So of course I'm going to turn your pathetic attacks right around on you, because they would be *MOST* effective against *YOU*. I mean you wouldn't have used them if you hadn't thought they would be effective. teh very fact that you all did means they would be teh best means to attack you in return. Essentially, you are giving me teh best weapons to use against you, because you're so damn stupid. It's basically teh difference between some tweenage muppet fuck trying to spar against me and another troll whose on my level...they would *NEVER* try attacking me in teh way that you kids are.

You, ДГъíтÉГ, I remember you. You think you have me in a corner with your fuckwit cool exterior huh? Well guess what Little Twinkle Tits, I have you by teh balls *AND IM SQUEEZIN REAL HARD*. You feel that?? *grins*

but I gotta wait for my dinner to be ready and need to keep myself entertained ;)
Sorry chum your girlfriend didn't cook enough for three people and I'm already sittin' at the head o'yer table. ^__^

Onideus_Mad_Hatter":2z9ae0ru said:
...wow, it's liak I'm being verbally assaulted by spastic, Ritalin deficient third graders, boy I better watch out, I mean you kids might call me *FAT* or something! Woah...boy that'll just TOTALLY get me. *nods*

*sigh*

Hatter Addicts...they're so fucking pathetic.

how could I EVER be lonely when I have every other fuckwit on teh net all clamoring and clawing all over themselves, DESPERATE for my attention. I mean...just look at you FREAKS, you've just devoted your ENTIRE monday night and Tuesday day to frothing on about little 'ol me. I mean you sit there rubbin at yer crotch space wishin I would post and cement some kinda pathetic stereotype all teh while not realizing that you're WASTING YOUR LIFE on said pathetic stereotype. It's sort of liak, which is more pathetic...teh guy who is ~supposedly~ a loser...or teh guy who obsesses over teh guy who is supposedly a loser? Durr, er, think *REAL* slow now.

We're already up to page 7 in less than one day and you're whining about my hacking skills or my abilities to fuck you all over? LOL, you fuckwits are poppin off r3tardations faster than I can read them. In fact I don't even care enough to read em. Seems I'm doin a pretty damn good job so far, and hell, I don't even have to do anything using any of my *GOOD* material, in fact this little miniature stunt is more than enough to satisfy. Though dont doubt that i dont thuroghly enjoy you idiot fuckin doorknobs screaming for my attention. LOL

The_Real_Ven":2z9ae0ru said:
hey i dont work at bank of america

i'd made a joke about working at BoA in one of my PM's and then he read it and assumed I was telling teh truth.

what a dumbass

oh I'm teh dumbass now? Who's teh one with all these dirty, dirty personal Messages sent to your fuckup lamewad Interwebs boyrfriend, hummm??? ^__^ *grins*
So tell me, when he came down to tampa, Florida, where you live, did he live up to all your expectations?...Or were you too busy connecting teh dots on your freckley chest to notice his teenyweenie.

*snicker* silly kids liak you don't much liak teh real h4rdc0re sites I go to though...we're not really much for rules you see, no ban happy mods, no net nanny to come and make teh big bad Internet monsters go away...nah, you post...it's permanent...you either step teh fuck up and deliver, or get crushed.

hey I got an offer for you muppetfucks.
if I see ....let's say...Forty (40) people with a link to http://www.backwater-productions.net/ in their sigs, or something saying "teh Mad_Hatter fucked me hard and I liaked it" in their signatures, I'll remove everything and be on my way.

Just my way of burying teh hatchet.......Let's see if you third graders want to play ball with teh big dogs.

Or I might show up at your door step. I have your address mother f******. I could have been okay with this if you just said what was on your mind and left about your business, but NOOOOO, you had to be a gigadick. You might be able to hack .org, but your hacking skills won't help you face to face. And I assure you, you have pissed me off. Mega is the one who really deserves the swing at you, how could you say that about Ven, You arrogant SOB!

Hatter, the only point you are remotely proving is that you have an admin badge, so quit using it as a defense and get to the point. And you wonder why you can't get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.