Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

You've Been Fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
earthsong":2npfty2w said:
Kill yourself.

How's that for a deal?

Oh yeah, that's some awesome insulting Skillz right there.

*Hatter watches another stone fly through teh house of glass.*

Ouch, you best be careful, before teh whole thing comes on down around ya.

Kill yourself.

How's that for a deal?[/quote]

Earthsong, that is the greatest deal I've heard anyone throw out all day. Guy seems like he has nothing else to live for.

Step down and leave?
Because you would would you? Dont have the guts to stay you would rather leave and be crushed?

No I dont see the point in giving in to your demands.

@glitch: I haven't tried the lemon juice thing, but I've heard it really sucks. I could also think of many other torturous and painful things.(and none of them being from Saw, as I have only ever heard of the things done in them)

@alphaao: You really do sound like a stalker, sorry but it's true.

And also, how was Erk's world the second prank? It was in effect at like 6:30 am on April 1st.

And another thing Mr. Hatter, I don't suppose you quoted my first message? I'll read it loud and clear:
You are a cum guzzling faggot.

And I'll never put any link in my sig for your website. And I am not obsessing over you,
I am obsessing over the popularity(not to mention hilarity)produced by this thread.

One more rant: What kind of a fag names himself after a disney character? You really are a loser.

And on a less serious note, I am really loving the results of this thread.

Kuidon":avk7q3f4 said:
Step down and leave?
Because you would would you? Dont have teh guts to stay you would rather leave and be crushed?

No i dont se teh point to doing your demands.

Guess what, kiddo. I still own teh site and your precious "Admins" can't do anythign about it.
If they can finally override my settings, fine. My work is done. *sage nod*

All I wanted to do was show you little Droolers who's calling the shots 'round here.

Onideus_Mad_Hatter":25lxc30z said:
earthsong":25lxc30z said:
Kill yourself.

How's that for a deal?

Oh yeah, that's some awesome insulting Skillz right there.

*Hatter watches another stone fly through teh house of glass.*

Ouch, you best be careful, before teh whole thing comes on down around ya.

You are nothing.
You will always be nothing.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Onideus_Mad_Hatter
That is all you will ever be.

This was amusing when I was stuck at work, but no longer. NCIS is on.

Near":2dsohv8r said:
One more rant: What kind of a fag names himself after a disney character? You really are a loser.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* ARE YOU *KIDDING* ME? You fuckwits make it too easy.

Tip from the pros, Kiddy: Read a book sometime!

ДГъíтÉГ":1chjcsdl said:
The_Mad_Twatter xD!!!!!!!!!

I'm not flaming......except maybe your whore Venetia......you though...WOW...now that's some flaming...seriously I haven't seen flaming liak yours since I last saw a gay rights parade passing underneath a rainbow in downtown SanFrancisco.

Near":2lkpien2 said:
Laugh out freakin loud, dude!

I just found this, an original from teh mad twatter: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com ... nMoobs.jpg

An so much more can be found at
Onideus_Mad_Hatter

Of course one thing still bothers me, its obvious that it wants attention. When it tried to take down portal of evil and other various sites, he posted about it all the time, yet nothing yet about here.
I'm probably thinking to much into it. At least it was rather amusing during work (I swear work sucking is a universal truth).

Wow hatter seriously? A gay joke and a rainbow? What are you preschool plus five to the tenth power? Man you make about as much sense as catching a thrown hand grenade. Oh wait, it doesn't. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.