Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

We're back (for now)

shadow

Sponsor

As you guys may or may not be aware, we had a hosting outage and we've had to move everything to a temporary host. Things may be slow until we move to a new permanent host. In addition, because the outage was unplanned we lost approximately a week of posts. We apologize for this, but it could definitely have been a lot worse.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Thanks for doing this shadow, we all love you really :3

Yeah a week is not something to get majorly annoyed over, apologies to people who have lost content but there's nothing that could have been done that wasn't done. Shadow hosts us out of the goodness of his heart everyone appreciationisms him

asi

when two of the largest RMXP formus went down at approximately the same time I started thinking someone was on a hacking spree glad to see it isn't so ^-^

-Asi

asi

creation asylum

but the word on the street (so to speak) is that it was a index.php edit gone wrong or a hack attack
the server is up and the files all seem to be there according to my source

-Asi

Creation Asylum have just fucked up their index.php page is all. (It's still here). It's almost certainly not related to .org as this is through known hosting issues.

R.J.

Yeah, the hosting has some definite issues. It's never really annoyed me that much, but it might be a problem to some. Thank you for the temporary host, that's very kind of you.

zchin

Sponsor

I lost about my whole topic done in about a week... :mad:
everything's gone except for this stupid paragraph! :pissed:
isn't there some way you could restore everthing? :mad:
I am so fed up (Not allowed to curse.) :pissed:
:devil:

It does kind of suck, but I'm sure shadow did all he could and that's all we can ask.

The past is the past, so there's nothing more that can be done.

Also, if you made any terrible posts, it's like a clean slate! :D

Everything is completely lost, if anything could be recovered it would be. Sorry, but this is a "they're all dead dave; dead dave they all are; they are dead, dave, all; they are, dave, all, dead" situation.

Everything is completely lost, if anything could be recovered it would be. Sorry, but this is a "they're all dead dave; dead dave they all are; they are dead, dave, all; they are, dave, all, dead" situation.

zchin

Sponsor

the thing that really stinks is that all I ever did in the past week was spend :pissed: hours a day typeing out my story and putting character infos and I :pissed: never saved it on my computer was because I didn't have word! :pissed:
if it's not coming back i'm probably not coming back either and will have to type :pissed: all of it through summer on notepad!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.