Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

this week on rmxp.org (october 20th - november 17th)

stillzero":2g2iag0k said:
I think you forgot the most important thing, ahem... I don't care if it was long ago. If it wasn't featured back then because there was no update on this ****, it has to be featured now.

what.

stillzero":26uc2f9y said:
I think you forgot the most important thing, ahem... I don't care if it was long ago. If it wasn't featured back then because there was no update on this ****, it has to be featured now.

Newsflash: No one cares.

PK8

stillzero":3af6z521 said:
That reply was seriously asking for it. D:

Also, hurrah @ twor.o being back. :O

Anonymous

on the subject of TREG's arrest: he is still in jail! bail's set at $250 (he threw a kegger and there were minors and sarasota pd undercover cops decided to arrest him) and we can't afford that and we need him back! help us help him help you!

if you have anything throw some money at the rmxp.org paypal please! sponsorship and private forum fees still stand so anyone who donates $15 will get sponsor and i think $25? gets sponsor + custom forum. save TREG!

Twirly

Sponsor

stillzero":8yj86vj3 said:
PLEASE stop thinking your game is the shitsomeness of the evar Oo
I mean WHAT THE HELL.
Also, happy turk day :cheers: (I don't even know what it is, but whatever)
baby sea cucumbers $18/doz.":8yj86vj3 said:
on the subject of TREG's arrest: he is still in jail! bail's set at $250 (he threw a kegger and there were minors and sarasota pd undercover cops decided to arrest him) and we can't afford that and we need him back! help us help him help you!

if you have anything throw some money at the rmxp.org paypal please! sponsorship and private forum fees still stand so anyone who donates $15 will get sponsor and i think $25? gets sponsor + custom forum. save TREG!

I knew that I shouldn't have spent my money on a shitty hard disk :/

Anonymous

it's been two or three years now since turkey first graced #slackdev with its presence and bestowed upon us the title HEROES OF TURKEY. since that day we have celebrated their visit with much jubilation and gratuitous sex. join in the festivities - get on irc!

I was kidding stop being so frustrated. It's not my fault you barely have real friends (I mean, come on, I can see from your posts you people waste all your time here). The provocation here makes up for the fake one above, I would be sad if the "whats" didn't have a reason to live.

stillzero":qu719mdb said:
I was kidding stop being so frustrated. It's not my fault you barely have real friends (I mean, come on, I can see from your posts you people waste all your time here). The provocation here makes up for the fake one above, I would be sad if the "whats" didn't have a reason to live.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Anonymous

-pms asking for own topic to be featured-

-throws a hissyfit when what would have been the feature is a few days late, prompting said thing to be cancelled altogether-

-is surprised when own topic isn't featured-

Anonymous

-thinks sending PMs full of swearingwords because OH GOD ITS 48 HOURS LATE will get own topic featured-

e

Sponsor

Maybe we should just lock the topic. Nobody's contributing anymore except for needless flaming.

I know it feels good to be smug and shit, but still.

Anonymous

Actually I'm not sure if that last one was you but it was over the this week and full of badwords and you're whiny over the this week and full of badwords so the shoes kindof fit. Plus I don't remember anyone else throwing a hissyfit over this week and it's kindof funny so I think I would remember.

Tip: Teloch does not have access to my PMs! Anything you sent to me he wouldn't know about! Even if you weren't so shitty he had no way of knowing you're requested your topic to be featured. (Note REQUESTED, no-one was obliged to do it in the first place). Plus sending me a PM full of vulgarities when the this week was two days after I said I'd post it (that was my fault in my defence I was not anywhere near a computer at the time) was what made me delete the thisweek I was typing up (which DID include your topic!!!) in the first place :D:D:D

Anonymous

BROTIP: requesting a topic to be featured on THIS WEEK does not necessarily mean that it will be featured or even acknowledged as an actual topic. which topics are chosen is entirely the whim of the mod or admin posting that week's installment.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.