Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on RMXP.org (Nov 18th - 23rd)

I love the way you guys and gals do the news! I love how you guy's just pick some kinda character or animal and... yeah, I'm wierd. Hope you guy's have a happy T-Day, some of you peeps will be having to deal with me for the next 3 days because... 3 DAY WEEKEND FOR ME BABY!!!

On a serious note, for those like me who don't know, what is (or rather, was) NFG? I'd occasionally hear about it like "This isn't the NFG forum, get lost" but... what was it? Was it like a forum to release all your bullshitting on or what?

Hah, baby chickens... yeah, that'd be cute V... but, chickens and turkeys and all ground birds (once they've grown up) I donno if you'd want, ground birds are dumb and just straight up nasty. Killing turkeys, good thing to do with a stupid bird :thumb:

Random LOL

moog

Sponsor

NFG was Not Forum Games, a humor forum that was sponsor only for a bit, then re-opened to all users.

Also try to post less randomness (i.e the YT link). There's a thread in GD for that.

Anonymous

nfg wasn't Not Forum Games it was just not forum games. it didn't have an official name it just existed as a place for people to not post forum games. it was merely a concept, and a beautiful one at that.

i will forever miss you, nfg.

Anonymous

because ccoa, erk, or gradient felt like pandering to the idiots that used to make up 3/4 of the userbase

Anonymous

Wyattina":3sl14n1e said:
domovoi":3sl14n1e said:
because ccoa, erk, or gradient felt like pandering to the idiots that still make up 3/4 of the userbase

Fix't

not really! people like peri and shark have managed to reduce it to 5/8 somehow. it's not a HUGE IMPROVEMENT but it's somewhat noticeable!

Why would we? That sounds like an unnecessary hassle ... You should all be checking the Announcements anyway, regardless of whether or not you're mentioned!

I suddenly want a steak and I have no idea why.

Also, Peeps is the cutest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen NINE things.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.