Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Train Appreciation Thread

Nachos

Sponsor

dudes im in argentina you cannot vest me

roggio1.jpg

513e1149e45b8_800x520.jpg

113045.jpg

choque-de-trenes-en-castelar-1724416h430.jpg

tren-vagon-once-sarmiento.jpg

Nachos

Sponsor

heh ours bitch president Cristina Fernandez announced some years ago that they were going to make a bullet train between Buenos AIres and Cordoba. With the state's money already designated, the train was never made. We're talking about US$ 3.900 millions.

And people still 'vote her' (they buy most of their votes)

train.bmp

this obviously originated pics like these

tren_bala.jpg

oh man i fuckin love trains!

this is my favorite one!
Fd5.jpg

Back to reality, here's one I go on a lot. (Different lines, but the train looks the same.
banner-airtrain.jpg

And here's a really fuckin cool one I found, haven't been on it, but I based my own little train sprite off of it loosely.
Mercury-Luxury-Train_3.jpg

We could be getting the last one you posted, to maximise capacity on HS2. (Well, when I say the "one", I just mean a high speed duplex).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.