Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff Changes and News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Terror":1ora5jys said:
The real question on everybody's mind is, did she swallow.  This leads to another philosophical dilemma, that if you swallow another mans crazy, does that make you crazy???
Depends on whether you apply to the philosophy 'You are what you eat'.  Which brings a whole slew of other double entendres that I don't even want to think about.

The Great Terror":xyf9llz6 said:
The real question on everybody's mind is, did she swallow.  This leads to another philosophical dilemma, that if you swallow another mans crazy, does that make you crazy???

the answer is:

crazy doesnt cross genders

so i am fine

i can only catch womens-crazy

Comrade, their seems to be some mistake.... you have missed me from the list of mods :shifty:

But wait NVM, hail to the new powers that be... hail.

Create. Commune. Conform.

I think everyone there deserved to get what they got. I wasn't expecting some of them for sure (Wyatt as moderator, Guardian as Support) but they've helped a lot of people out so I guess they deserve it. I was just beginning to remember who was what when...BAM! Everyone's position gets changed. Things are going to get a little more confusing...ah well! Good job everybody, and don't screw this place up!  :thumb:

e

Sponsor

When was the last time any government screwed up? We should know better than to question our political leaders.

e

Sponsor

Care, harbino. Big Brother is watching you. You will soon be cured of your sickness, and will love Big Brother; 2+2 will be equal to 5, and so forth. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

etheon":2pqpbm99 said:
Care, harbino. Big Brother is watching you. You will soon be cured of your sickness, and will love Big Brother; 2+2 will be equal to 5, and so forth. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

"He had won the victory over himself.  He loved Big Brother."

I am suprised that I am not a mod.... can I be a mods little helper, instead?

With a cool little 'mod's lil' helper' member tag?  And have some toned down mod powers instead?   :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.