Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff Changes and News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my incredible seduction prowess, I was able to disguise myself as a communist supporter, and woo myself into Sophist's bedroom. When he fell asleep, I was able to slip him the medication he'd been shirking for a while. Long story short, the revolution has been quelled. Sorry for the inconvenience, comrades.

In other news, there's been a change to the Staff Roster.

As (most of) you know, Despain (missingno) stepped down. He'll still be around (probably not QUITE as much), and he'll still be a Technical Admin, for site work and management stuff. Good luck on future endeavors, Big Kahuna, and while you won't be missed, you'll be .... Ah, something.

But so far as any of you care, please note that the new Adminstration is as follows:

- Me (duh)
- Shadow
- Sixty (green user name)
- TREG (COLEGE)
- Ceroscuro
- And, please welcome Sophist (The Great Terror) to the Administration Team!

Sophie has put quite a lot of work into the site since he became a Moderator, and his work as a GMod definitely proves he has the balls of steel to take on the challenge of managing all you twerps and twerpettes. Congrats, Sophie, and as long as you continue your medication, I hope your life as an Admin is long!

On the General Moderator side, ArctheMonkey has officially stepped down. Arc has been staff on the site for years, and it's a real shame to see him fall from the limelight. He's got some personal things going on, and we wish him the best of luck in everything he does. Hopefully he'll get his shit together and come back to us. We'll miss you, Arc!!!

The General Moderator Team is now as follows:

- Atemu
- Raven the Dark Angel
- Wumpi
- Holly (Holly technically is only a Wumpi, but I'd make him a GMod anyway)
- Also, welcome Luminier to the GMod Team!
- AND, welcome Miek (Dr. Winston O'Boogie) to the GMod Team!

Luminer and Miek have become permanent fixtures on the site for some time, and we appreciate everything they've done. They've been little queebs from time to time, but their queebiness is overshadowed by all the time and effort they've put into setting the forums straight. Good job, guys!!!

The Moderator Team has seen an upheaval. Since several other staffers were stepping down, we decided to purge the Mods who weren't really as active as they should be. Whenever they decide to get active again, they're more than welcome back on the team, though! And we hope they come back soon!

The ex-Mods are SephirothSpawn (come back soon!!!), Sabao (we'll miss ya, buddy!), rexxzecutioner (what happened to ya??), and khmp (come back to us!!). They'll all be sorely missed, and we hope they'll be able to wrap up all their personal stuff and come back to us ASAP.

The new Moderators Team is as follows:

- J.D. Slasha
- Brewmeister
- Nphyx (Mr. N)
- gratheo
- I don't think we ever announced Doctor as being a new mod, but he's been one for a while!
- Arbiter is once again a Moderator! Whoo!
- Wyatt is a New Moderator! Welcome!
- Sic Semper Tyranosaurus is a New Moderator! Bienvenidos!
- Regi is a New Moderator! Willkommen!
- Dargor is a New Moderator! Добро!

Arbie, Wyatt, Sic, Regi, and Dargor have been irreplaceable elements on the forum, and here's hoping they don't fuck shit up for us! Good luck, kiddies!!!

The Support Staff has seen a few minor changes, not as severe. They're as follows:

- Prexus
- Cerulean Skye
- sharksweetheart
- Zeriab
- Dargor
- poccil
- Etheon is once again a Support Team Member!
- Guardian1239 is a new Support addition! Welcome.

There's also someone else we have lined up, too, but they haven't got my message yet, lol.

Okay! So that's the updates!

"This Week on RMXP.ORG" will resume next weekend. We'll try to keep Sophie on his meds! In the meantime, enjoy the forums and try to take it easy on the new brats, okay?!?!

http://www.moosedenied.com/images/2007-12/wham.jpg[/img]

Gyar, I feel bad we're replacing such fine members, but... wait a minute, what am I saying... wooh! Moderatorship!

Grats to Miek and Lumi on becoming Gmods.

In other news, Sophie, you're into some kinky shit! :cry:

I saw things..................no woman.................should ever see.........................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

but i did it.............. for all of y-you.........................

Cool, I got promoted! ^-^  I'm a little surprised actually, because I haven't been here that long.

Congratulations to everyone!  It's a shame that some of the old moderators haven't been active, but we've gained 6, lost (hopefully not permanently) 4, so that's cool.

Herr Frederick Von Twirlenkiller":l6fwfuls said:
(except of ceroscuro... who is that guy? XD I'm kinda 'NEW')

LOL

cero has been around since like, .net days. he's also in the footer of the website. he's just ... ah, nonexistent.

e

Sponsor

This site needs more money-making, ruthless Rockefellers. As part of the support team, I will do my best to inject a new hope, a wind of freedom, a drop of capitalism into this hell-hole.

Rare

wyatt a mod?  okay man what did you have to do

...is venetia good in bed?

:) just kidding!  the new roster should bring some important changes to the forums :)

Untra

Sponsor

Heya! congrats everyone! Especially to wyatt for making it into moderatorship, and into a crossword puzzle! All into a 24 hour period!

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.