Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff and Policy changes

Zeriab

Sponsor

Congratulations to the new mods :D
Programmers are generally strange although not in the same way. Just look at me, etheon and Alexander Morou. (Yes, you are scaring me away from the Game and Application Development board ;_;)

I'll look forward to see the effects of the changes

*hugs*
- Zeriab

LOL @ "simple custodial maintenance", I'm glad you guys are pushing your moderators to do something 'productive' and to 'role model' instead of just cleaning up bad posts like janitors! However, the bad posting percentage has dropped drastically lately, lots of good things happening around here! :thumb:

Congrats etheon and everybody else! Who is Microwave Oven and what are they going to be in charge of?

Wydrah":zz9tky8n said:
I'm glad to see this happen. I've lurked  since rmxp.org was created, and the last administration was incredibly unprofessional and negative. Which is fine for a personal, social forum, but rmxp.org exists for a specific purpose. I was sad to see the previous administration basically collapse and be replaced by...rubbish.

banned

e

Sponsor

The Engineer":367qovoy said:
Wydrah":367qovoy said:
I'm glad to see this happen. I've lurked  since rmxp.org was created, and the last administration was incredibly unprofessional and negative. Which is fine for a personal, social forum, but rmxp.org exists for a specific purpose. I was sad to see the previous administration basically collapse and be replaced by...rubbish.

banned

banned

etheon":28215x6e said:
The Engineer":28215x6e said:
Wydrah":28215x6e said:

banned

banned

banned

Tindy

Sponsor

Arbiter":1l7hspcq said:
Microwave Oven is Moog (a cool dude) which he is now known as again and he is in charge of Music Creation.

You people make my head spin with all your name changes. @_@

Congrats all new mods!

___

Sponsor

We like to keep you on your toes. Also we have the power to change names and are very abusive of it.

@Alex: if a piece of software claims to be unbreakable and then tells you you're the one who fucked up when it does break, it must have been made by Microsoft. : )

Mr. N":hw3oztdi said:
@Alex: if a piece of software claims to be unbreakable and then tells you you're the one who fucked up when it does break, it must have been made by Microsoft. : )
So true.  Though the funny thing is something as basic as a library loading mechanism, the core of any programming environment, should, in theory, never break.

I just managed to break the library loader in .NET.  Somehow.

The Map Helper":1utbgxu7 said:
=O NO! ! ! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MOOG A MOD! XD He treats me like crap ran over by well, him. :(

there's a reason everybody treats you like crap and if you figured it out that's the first step to making it stop

moog

Sponsor

The Map Helper":3tpkm2wc said:
=O NO! ! ! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MOOG A MOD! XD He treats me like crap ran over by well, him. :(

stop shit posting and i wouldnt have to champ*thumbs up*

i dont pick on people for no reason, im actually super nice :(

Wow, super congratulations to moogs, and a regular congrats to everybody else! Geez, can't a guy leave for like a month and come back without there being some sort of change? :mad:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.