Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post a Picture of Yourself - The Vastly Inferior Sequel!

xephyr14":1q8fgxny said:
Luminier":1q8fgxny said:
Wow, Xeph, you sure got's a pretty face... So, can I have your address, and phone number? :D

Pictures of thirteen year-olds on the internet are so easy to make fun of.

:|

XD.  I'll pretend you never said that.

Well, if you're so good at pretending that certain things never happened, then, well... XD Okay, too far. I think I'll leave the rest of the pedo stuff to Brosek(jokes.).

Luminier":1vuc4y5i said:
xephyr14":1vuc4y5i said:
Luminier":1vuc4y5i said:
Wow, Xeph, you sure got's a pretty face... So, can I have your address, and phone number? :D

Pictures of thirteen year-olds on the internet are so easy to make fun of.

:|

XD.  I'll pretend you never said that.

Well, if you're so good at pretending that certain things never happened, then, well... XD Okay, too far. I think I'll leave the rest of the pedo stuff to Brosek(jokes.).

*runs*

Any non-pedophile remarks?

=P

Untravaersil":boijax9g said:
I like the wallpaper in your room. So, can I have your address, and phone number?

Ok, I beat the horse to death.

Actually, that's my parents room.  My parents room is the only one with a mirror.

lmao.

Rare

xephyr14":3f0vy670 said:
:-O everyone here's all old and scary looking!  Especially Venetia.  *shivers*

^_^ Me and my young-ness(13):  CLICK HERE

Now, I expect no condescending remarks, or anything having to do with how I look mean/sad in this picture.  Thank you.

I took this earlier today...for mah Myspace.  And I was bored.

Buh-byez.

oh god and IM young.  mm hmm

xephyr14":3am8tz79 said:

I look old already?!

Shit, I need to just don a brown paper sack and wait for death, then, since I still have a long span of aging ahead of me ;_;

|3_32

Sponsor

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb134/JuuNiProductions/08110055-1.jpg[/img]

Me last summer on holiday down the pub.

I have longer hair now. :>

Venetia":3m0e6ete said:
xephyr14":3m0e6ete said:

I look old already?!

Shit, I need to just don a brown paper sack and wait for death, then, since I still have a long span of aging ahead of me ;_;
You don't look old to me. A bit chubby, but not old, I think the guy who said that thought that the picture of the fat person was the real you. :P

nah
i dont give a damn if you like cof or not, they have some lulzfest shirts, notably the 'get thee behind me satan' and 'jesus is a cunt' .. both of which i can never find in my size

btw big LOL if ratty is correct in his post xD

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/rjphillipsjr/n299800144_36717_5643.jpg[/img]

Ok... This is more of what I look like now... Yes Venetia the beard disappeared... As did much of the hair :(  But anyway, this was taken when I was in Japan on the way to Thailand

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.