Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post a Picture of Yourself - The Vastly Inferior Sequel!

Rare

your big lips always astound me slasha.

your gf is cute...but did you say she was Filipino?  cause she doesnt really look it :x

Holy shit frijoles, Sailerius! You look like a 10-yr-old child stacked on top of a midget under daddy's trenchcoat! The jacket is enormous! XD

@ JD: Heh, with the bleary background, it looks like you're in one of those 70's "Don't Do Drugs" PSA's where the world is spinning and everyone's having fun and going crazy :'). But then they jump out of a 3rd story window ... I'm hoping the night didn't end that way :'D

A clean shaven face in modern Western society is unfortunately seen to be a mark of cleanliness, good hygiene, good work ethic, an indication that you're a good person, or whatever it is that makes employers prefer it.

It's for work purposes. I do not enjoy it, but a necessary evil it seems.

Venetia":3784s7cl said:
@ JD: Heh, with the bleary background, it looks like you're in one of those 70's "Don't Do Drugs" PSA's where the world is spinning and everyone's having fun and going crazy :'). But then they jump out of a 3rd story window ... I'm hoping the night didn't end that way :'D

No jumping out of a window, just under the sheets ;)

This is a little old, my hair is longer and darker now.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/playboi_69/mexico.png[/img]
In Mexico with friends for march break.

I made a big mistake cutting it short last summer, but its getting pretty long now(like middle of my back maybe).

That fast? Dang, mine's down to my upper thighs, but it took me like 3 years to grow out. I guess I don't get enough protein? Heh

@ Rexx: NOOO! MOAR BEARD!

Weighted Companion Cube":1b0w645e said:
Don't quote massive images that are on the same page. - Des[/color]

Ya know, I thought I went back and edited that myself... I must have failed.

Also, Dawne... are you also called Heather?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.